2020年7月6日月曜日

Within High Fences

George showed me that I could change. He showed me I could do anything I wanted. That's why I decided to write our story. (P.47)


This is the story of the girl's growth.
First, she is the girl friend of Tom. He gave her anything even if it's expensive one. But she always feel bad which she didn't know why. One day, she met one kind man, George at her office. From here, her thought started changing.

At first, when I read this story, I guessed Tom is good man. Because he gave her what she wants and he isn't the person like doing bad things. However, he doesn't like the things which as she is working. He wanted her to be his stuff. I think it's the bad way to think. Woman and man has not so far difference. But the person who likes Tom think he is better than her in any place. Finally, she chose with George and be happy. Like her, I hope many woman and man become to think we are in the equal place.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...