2020年7月6日月曜日

Apollo's Gold

I'm not Superman. I'm not even Superwoman. But I did swim under the rocks to the beach on the other side. When you are afraid, you can do things that you can't usually do. (P.38)


This story is the archeologist's challenge.
The main character is an archeologist.
She had a lot of problems, so she was tired.
One day, there is an good person, Stavro.
He is good man and lead her good way.


After reading this story, I had a question.
It's why Yiannis was killed. 
Because there are many bad man, but they didn't get gold. They want to sell the guns in illegal way. So, if Yiannis has a secret of the place of gold, they didn't want it, they didn't have any reason to kill him.
If you had read this story yet, and have some idea for Yiannis's dead, please tell me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...