2019年7月2日火曜日

Watching tennis game

Last weekend, I made a report for the week after next.
I have a much time to make it, but this week I have a lot of task.
So, I do this report then.

That contents is difficult to summarize.
So, I read foundation of report and search how do I do.
This book said first, we need read all of sentences what you want to summarize, then find mainly contents and summarize.
It was helping me.

Afternoon, I went to "undo-koen" where my brother play tennis game.
The day is rainy but the game was held.
He win third times but in the end game, he lose so he couldn't go next game.
This was his last game in junior high school, but he said it was fun.
He lose last game but I thought it was good experience.

1 件のコメント:

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...