2019年11月14日木曜日

Hotel Casanova

'Gondola!' shouted Dino and a black gondola came up to them. They got in and went up the Grand Canal. Dino smiled. He was with Maria in the most beautiful city in the world. (P.27)

This story is really serious than I thought.
The man loved Carla, but he noticed that she has a husband.
So, he decided to keep away from her, however, she want to stay with him.
Finally, she killed her husband.
When he knew that, he scared for her. He went away from her.
She was very angry about his action, so she tried to killed him and his new girl friend.
It's little scared, but interesting. Let’s try to read it.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I read it before, too! I also think it interesting. But it was bad for Dino to sleep with a guests in the hotel room...

    返信削除
  2. I read this book. It's so interesting but so scared. I don't wanna see a women like Carla. She is so "mennhera" in Japanese, I think. Rina-chan, please be carefull to a man like Carla.

    返信削除

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...