2020年6月29日月曜日

A Picture to Remember

Christina, who works in an art gallery in Büros Aires is waiting at the traffic lights on her motorbike. (P.7)

Aires is waiting at the traffic lights on her motorbike.
She notices two men with a gun in the next to her.
Seconds later, she hit by a taxi, and wake up at the hospital.
She has no memory of the men. However, two men were afraid of which she says something about them.
Then, they decided to kill her...

I’m really scared after reading it.
Because I often walk without looking carefully around me, so if I saw some crime, I won’t notice it.
But they remembered I was there, they will come and kill.
From today, I decided to see everywhere more carefully than before.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...