2020年7月6日月曜日

THE DARK SIDE OF THE CITY

I can say that I have learned an important life lesson- to remember that your family is always there for you. (p.48)


This is the story of city's dark side as a title.
One kind man who is a little poor tried to make money or rend money by somewhere, he went into the dark side. At first, he want money to get better of his wife. And he rend some from banks, but there are no longer faith for him and he started illegal way to earn money...

I thought he is not bad guy in truly meaning. However, he did some illegal things whether the reason is important or not. So, it's a bad anyway. If I were him, I'll ask some for my friends. Because bad thing is always bad. 
So, I hope I'll be careful when I need someone's help.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...