2020年7月6日月曜日

Dead Cold

Well, some days I think why wasn't I there in front? Why didn't I die? Then some days I think why didn't I stop Lang, stop him from shooting Scott? (p.26)


This is the story about detective Flick.
She lost her partner two months ago. Then, she heard the incident which the girl is killed. During the investigation, she reminded her lost partner. Why he was killed, she thought sometimes.
At the last, she get the key to get the criminal. The girl had a information of crime and she was aimed.

I think this story's point is her mind.
She thinks about her partner during the investigation. Like her partner, the girl's dead is no need. I'm really sad while I read this. Her delicate investigation make things clear. At the back of her dead, there is like land rights issues. I feel excited reading this.
If you have an interest, let's read this!

著者 : SueLeather
Cambridge University Press
発売日 : 2007-01-18

2 件のコメント:

  1. This is the story that detective Flick.

    This is a story about detective Flick.

    返信削除
  2. She think her partner
    She thinks about her partner

    返信削除

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...