2019年6月4日火曜日

Spending leisurely last weekend

Last week, especially on Saturday and Sunday, I spent almost all my time to sleep.
My dog was sleeping by me, too.
It was lazy but I was tired, so I couldn't help sleeping on last weekend.
The reason I was tired was doing sports.

My brother plays tennis. And he is highest grade in junior high school.
So, he will quit his club to study for high school's entrance exam. I help him to win Saturday's game as practice.
When I was high school student, I can move more quickly. But last Saturday was made me tired. Because I have less physical strength than past me.
So, I couldn't move anymore and needed  many many sleeping times.
Although my dog slept, he didn't do anything.

Saturday,He won the game. I am so happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...