2019年5月28日火曜日

Last Saturday

Last Saturday, I did my homework, first. It's homework but it's like a preparation for class indeed. My English skill is not good at, so I need to do many preparation.
It's hard but good for future me.

Second, I helped my mother to cook. We made "tonkatsu". In English, it's called "pork cutlet". It also hard work for me. I feel gratitude for my mother because she made every meal for my family and made lunch box for me from Monday to Friday.
It's very very hard work I thought.

Last, I walked with my dog. It's my daily routine. He is happy and me also. Last Saturday is cloudy, so that day is cool. It was fun day!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...