2020年1月16日木曜日

JUST LIKE A MOVIE

I love the movies. New movies, old movies. I went to the movies a lot in Toronto. And it all started when I met Gina at the movies. (P.5)


Poor man and woman fall in love.
But man can't decide to marry with her due to being poor.
Then, he saw the movie which story is that a man marry to rich woman, kill her and get money. And he get marry with a woman who he is really want to marry.
From here, his thinking is going bad way...

The last of this story is really exciting for me!
Let's try it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to read this book! I think even if the man want to marry the woman, he shouldn't kill someone for his aim....

    返信削除

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...