2019年7月9日火曜日

The first part time job

Last Thursday, I worked hard.
Because the day was my first part time job day in juku.
Juku is called "private school" in English.

I was really excited because I want to do it before.
First, I came in the class, I was little nervous. I had a little worry.
But, there were a lot of kind teachers, and made me relax.
I felt really really relieved.

The work contents is teaching children English and doing sub work like folding papers of advertisement.
It was not difficult for me to fold some papers.
But teaching something for children is difficult for me.
I want to try to do it hard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...