2019年7月11日木曜日

Kung Fu Kid

Scott is sitting on the floor. He doesn't want to fight Adib now.
He says, "Ouch! My leg. I can't fight now. I'm hurt."
Everybody is surprised. They know he is not hurt. (P15)


This story is the bullying the week people by the strong people.
It's badness doing, so I don't like this person.
But, this story has a hero.
His name is Adib! He come from another place recently.
So, nobody knows he is really strong.
Bullys were doing hazing to Adib. But Adib is strong.
He didn't lose.
I think badness doing is always return to person who do badness.

VOCABULARY

・bow:頭を下げる、お辞儀をする、会釈をする
・kick:蹴る、蹴り飛ばす

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...