2019年7月16日火曜日

Do I Tell?

”Wait.Please listen," says Ji-Sung.
"I'm sorry."
"Not now," says the police officer.
"We'll ask your parents to come to the police station. You can tell us about it then."
"Oh no," thinks Ji-Sung.
"What do I do, now?" (P24)

This is the bad luck man's story.
He was not to do bad things, but his friends with him do something bad, so he was thought do bad things, too.
The man is indecisiveness.
I also have like this aspect.
He couldn't turn down to his friend's bad call.
And last, he was arrested by the police officer.
I think we need courage to turn down bad things.


VOCABULARY
・seat:椅子、腰掛
・garbage can:ゴミ入れ、ごみ箱



著者 : Rob Waring
Heinle & Heinle Pub
発売日 : 2006-06-13

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...