2019年6月18日火曜日

LLC

I went to LLC today.
There are many kinds of English and foreign language's books, DVDs and games.
There are much more special things than I thought.
And also I watched two cute dog's stuffs. One is white and the other is brown. I like them. 🐶

But furthermore, there are a lot of books!
I saw many many book and DVDs. I like watching a DVD than reading a book, so I want to go to watch a movie of DVDs. Someday, I go there with my friends.
However today, I found a book of Alice in wonder land. The book is really thick but picture is really cute. A red front book cover add spice to it. I want to read it, but this week is little busy week for me. So I decided to read this book other day. Then, I saw little the book's contents. The picture were beautiful as I thought. I become read this book more.

I think there are more things I didn't use, I should go there more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...