2019年6月11日火曜日

BACKSTAGE PASS

"Backstage pass!" you shout.
"Ha!" Hugo laughs. "You don't like the stage, huh? OK then, see you backstage!"(P26)

It's key point of this story's going.
If I say "Space Love", my favorite song, we are in the trouble, maybe.
I chose option many times, and I helped my friend Julie many time.
Missing my choice, I made this story bad end.
I don't like bad end, so I try two times to read again, and I reached happy end.

This book has many many point of choice like a life.
It was very fun, let's try to read!



VOCABULARY

・jam ジャムセッションをする。グループで即興演奏をする。

・riff  リフを演奏する。反復楽句

・row 列。横列。列になっている人。


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Stolen White Elephant

“You know, in Siam the royal white elephant is very important. It is sacred to kings, and only kings can have a white elephant. And white e...